- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
The Stock Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through the efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV's, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
- Maintains high-performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise.
- Unpacks hangs/folds merchandise, and secures tags according to company policy.
- Delivers merchandise to departments and places according to visual directives and replenishes product as needed.
- Expedites merchandise transfers, customers send, and RTV's with urgency.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Ensures back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Exhibits a commitment to store shortage goals/results by adhering to policies and procedures and partners with management as needed.
- Adheres to and participates in store re-ticketing, mis-mate, and Mark Out of Stock programs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for productivity.
- Ensures store standards are met with Ship from Store and Store to Store goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks; Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems, the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, weekends, and holiday availability.
- Ability to maintain courteous, professional communication with all customers and co-workers at all times.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
***Must be available to work on Monday and Wednesday mornings