Guest Services Representative
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise and engage the consumer and retailer by consistently delivering a superior customer experience. The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations,
promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions assist customers and provide
excellent service at Guest Services location;
- Interact with shoppers and retailers in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Sell shopping centre gift cards and balance sales to transactions;
- Project a positive attitude over the telephone and in person;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate them about the centre's services;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific
- Maintain store knowledge about merchandise, price points, sales or special events to be able to offer gift or
store suggestions based on the shopper's needs;
- Conduct all service functions of the Customer Relations/Guest Services location;
Be aware of the centre's Crisis Management Manual and maintain a clear understanding of Guest Services
role and areas of responsibility as outlined in the plan;
- Participate in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education;
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Sales experience (transaction management and cash management);
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus;
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Computer skills (Excel, Chrome);
- Flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
If you are interested in this challenge, please apply!
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge,
you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world.
Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada. Ivanhoé Cambridge's commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a
working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and
communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64
billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com