What This Position Is All About:
Discover how we lead the market as the premier luxury-value destination by experiencing our assortment of brands and learning about the quality of our products alongside a team of proud innovators within the retail landscape.
We are seeking a motivated and creative Operations Associate to oversee merchandise displays and store layout. Get to know some of our most coveted brands by executing eye-catching and attractive merchandise presentations. Encourage sales and provide the perfect setting for a memorable shopping experience. Create unique displays to bring attention to sale items, new merchandise, or exclusive designs in our store and monitor inventory to ensure sufficient stock. Own the back-of-house execution while assisting in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom. Engage in driving brand awareness to our clients and creating a mood within our physical space. If you are up for the challenge, then this opportunity is right for you!
Who Are You:
· Diligent individual who loves to enhance the customer experience by executing flawless merchandise flow and presentation
· Passionate and enthusiastic fashion expert with an outstanding work ethic
· Natural problem-solver who contributes to a collaborative work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
· Achieves results through teamwork by using strong interpersonal skills
· Expert communicator with the special ability to build strong internal and external relationships
· Adaptable to changes and can be relied upon to consistently deliver exceptional results
· You establish positive interpersonal relationships and can get cooperation even in the most challenging situations
You Also Have:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience executing warehouse duties within a retail, customer service, or sales environment
· Proven time management skills and comfortable managing multiple projects with shifting priorities
· Thorough knowledge of the fashion industry and a passion for sharing your expertise
· Ability to act promptly in routine situations and see a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer's eyes
· Ability to operate equipment such as radios, POS register, ticket scanners, and sensor removers
· Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems
· Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays
As The Operations Associate, You Will:
· Maintain high performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise
· Deliver merchandise to departments according to visual directives and replenish product as needed
· Participate in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed according to company standards
· Maintain proper display of merchandise in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards
· Expedite merchandise transfers, customer sends, and Return To Vendors with urgency
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the back-of-house areas and ensure all duties are completed in a timely manner
· Respond appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs
· Assist on the sales floor when required
· Adhere to Asset Protection control and compliance procedures
· Efficiently complete tasks or special projects assigned by store leadership
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
· Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
· Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
· A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
· Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
· An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.