Boat Sales Consultant
Performs various Selling/Customer Service activities to assist Boat and ATV Customers in making informed buying decisions.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Meets with potential customers to determine their boating needs. Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an informed buying decision
- Maintains current product knowledge by using available resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product information training meetings
- Maintains awareness of advertised items
- Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training & direction
- Works cooperatively with the Service Department to see that delivery to the customer is seamless Maintains complete confidentiality of all sensitive & personal information
- Participates in special events such as Boat Shows, Parking Lot events, etc.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork required within the selling process
- Prepares the showroom each morning to ensure proper signage is in place per established presentation standards and all products are clean, presentable and in sellable condition
- Utilizes IDS Prospect Management screens on a daily basis, specifically entering new customers and conducting follow up activities with customers before and after the sale
- Performs other duties & assignments as needed (including temporary assignments in other areas of the Store)
This is a Non-Commissioned Position
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm