The Floor Supervisor is an entry-level management position. A Floor Supervisor shares in the responsibility for the overall performance of the store; and assists Store Management with generating sales potential, recruiting and developmental staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
- Maximize sales volume
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks
- Retail management/ floor supervisor experience
- Business Degree would be an asset
Calvin Klein offers:
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm