TITLE: Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
Sales Associates are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers
and the brand. They consistently exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our
brand. Sales Associates are part of a team focused on delivering top line sales results.
-Greets and offers assistance to every customer; focuses on customer engagement and suggestive selling to
drive UPT and conversion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; asks our
customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to management.
Commitment to Efficiency:
- Executes processing, replenishment, cashiering, promotions, and visual/marketing directives in alignment with
-Upholds backstock organization and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers
and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
-Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback
for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation, change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and
- Prior retail experience preferred.
-High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
-Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm