We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As a Store Manager, your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers; be a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Plan and prioritize, manage and measure work
- Meet and/or exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Communicate field and/or market data to the appropriate department leaders
- Drive sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Manage payroll through effective scheduling
- Execute all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store according to company directives
- Ensure product is received and processed accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
- Direct replenishment of product on the sales floor to company standards
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers. Participate in tasks required to uphold our standard of "Grand Opening Status".
- Secure company assets through the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with company policies and procedures
- Contribute to store and region success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Recruit top talent for the store and proactively preparing to fill future positions.
- Effectively network and hire positive brand ambassadors.
- Manage the successful onboarding and training of new team members
- Ensure the ongoing training & development of all team members is completed according to company standards
- Manage team member performance through coaching and counseling team members.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Follow up on work results
- Promote the career growth of others.
- Develop future store leaders.
- Model Carter's Company Values through their leadership and management of issues in store.
- Demonstrate the Carter's Retail Leadership Behaviours.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years' retail management experience
- High energy, an enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service
- Results driven with a history of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and team management skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding visual merchandising abilities
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves, and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization, please apply here.
Carter's | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Sunday 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm