Are you resourceful? Are you sales and results oriented? Are you experienced in retail management? We are currently recruiting an ambitious key holder just like you to join our team!
Selling and Service Behaviors:
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in the fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition, and loyalty.
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Customer Focus and Drive, Motivation for Results.
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment.
- Ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm