We are looking for a fashion-forward, high energy individual to join our team.
At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. As a member of our team, you'll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service but dynamic careers as well. Join our awesome team and be an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- You'll achieve store success by working towards our expectations; i.e. sales goals, store metrics, customer service, and organization. We will work as a team to consistently enhance our store's performance.
- You'll deliver superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. You will ensure our customers are enthusiastically satisfied all of the time by providing exceptional service when purchasing our products and visiting our store.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Independent, self-motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Organizational skills
· Team building skills
· Problem-solving ability
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Must be over 18
· Retail experience an asset
· Fashion brand experience an asset
· On feet most of the day
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
· 30%-50% associate discount at any Luxottica retailer.
· A free pair of sunglasses/prescription glasses at any Luxottica retailer up to $500, once a year.
· 30% off friends and family coupons can be used at any Luxottica retailer.
· Contests, spiffs, incentives throughout the year.
We're excited to meet you!
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm