Operations Support Associate
Assists the with the Operations Support function in the Store to include: shrink control, safety adherence, inventory control, physical security, etc.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Executes all related policies, practices, and direction from the Operations Manager
- Supports all Physical Security expectations and follows SOPs
- Participates in "Safety Committee" activities
- Oversees firearm procedures, i.e.: 4473 audits, sales/return/transfer issues, monthly gun audits
- Assists with all company audit programs including price management and inventory management programs
- Monitors cash and merchandise handling at all registers.
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates, and customers.
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm