Are you resourceful? Are you sales and results oriented? Are you experienced in retail management? We are currently recruiting an ambitious key holder just like you to join our team!
Selling and Service Behaviors:
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in the fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition, and loyalty.
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Customer Focus and Drive, Motivation for Results.
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment.
- Ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively with customers; ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 20, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm