We are looking for an awesome Store Manager who will passionately lead their team to stratospheric levels of success. You are a talented leader, a champion of the Saje culture, a developer of high-performance teams, passionate about wellness and dedicated to providing an outrageous brick and mortar retail experience for both our community and Team Members.
· Lead with high energy and positivity and represent the Saje brand with pride.
· Be an ambassador for our core values and culture.
· Drive and develop strategy and in-store initiatives to meet business objectives.
· Be a product knowledge expert, share that knowledge with community members and Team Members.
· Develop and execute powerful community outreach and wellness education initiatives.
· Recruit, hire and motivate A-Players.
· Develop leadership bench and build a strong pipeline of A-Players.
· Motivate and inspire Team Members to exceed daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
· Coach teams on a holistic connection between sales, culture and community building.
· Manage team performance through ongoing coaching through our key check-in habits.
· Demonstrate dedication to your team's growth and development.
· Ensure all day-to-day store operations are completed effectively and efficiently.
· Schedule Team Members to meet the needs of the business.
· Ensure the store is visually beautiful, clean and well-stocked.
· Provide a warm, welcoming and engaging wellness experience for your community.
· Minimum 2+ years' retail or customer service management experience
· Intrapreneurial spirit and sharp business acumen
· Experience building high-performance teams
· Track record of awesome sales and goal-crushing KPI's
· Self-directed learner
· You are a positive optimist and see challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
· Natural connector with others - talking to people all day lights you up!
· A commitment to natural wellness
· A professional and clean appearance
· Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm