o Sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the "Spirited Service" standards.
o Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
o Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices.
o Provides efficient, accurate and "spirited" service at the cash counter.
o Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
o Deliver business results.
o Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on Duty.
o Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility and HAVE FUN!
o Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
o Minimum High School education or equivalent.
o Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
o Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 7:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm