Selling Team Leader
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the full-time Selling Team Leader, you are the Store Team Leader's "go- to" in developing and implementing the business strategy and leading the daily operations of the store. Your passion lies in training and coaching your team into high-performing sellers who consistently provide an unforgettable guest experience. Through your leadership, your team always nails their sales goals, rocks merchandising brand standards and delivers operational excellence! Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You have a passion for driving sales: As a key LOD (Leader on Duty), you're an expert at driving sales by maximizing Fitting Room and Salesfloor productivity and building guest loyalty through a best- in-class guest experience. You contribute to the overall financial success of the store by analyzing reporting and daily trends to make strategic business decisions. You're the Store Team Leader's right hand in developing short and long-term business plans to drive key KPIs.
- You're a people leader: You're all about motivating and
inspiring your team through AEO's core values. You're a role-model leader and you always hold your team accountable to rocking AEO's customer service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
- You've got an eye for talent and a love of training: You make it a top priority to recruit and hire strong talent to ensure the store is always staffed to meet business needs. You take pride in training and developing your team to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service to the best of their abilities.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You know that building a great team requires you to consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You make team touchbases, development plans, and performance reviews a priority and you drive associate engagement by celebrating your team's outstanding performance - #winning!
- You're an operational innovator: You're a natural at executing and innovating daily operational procedures, you support the team in maintaining visual standards throughout every zone in the store, and most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest- ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you're committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO's policies and procedures, and you do the right thing - always.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've led teams in a retail management role previously - #practicemakesperfect!
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general understanding of employment law.
- Business acumen? You've got it!
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal and provincial equal employment opportunity and human rights laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or any other ground protected by applicable human rights legislation. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
- 星期五 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期一 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Victoria Day - 2022年5月23日 11:00am - 7:00pm