Assistant Store Leader (Manager)
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in retail to
Client & Service Expert:
· Development of business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or that attracts a new customer.
· Communicate and achieve store productivity targets including sales per hour, adt, upt, and capture rate.
· Ensure all associates and leadership complete the sales training program and develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
· Model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
Leadership Presence/Steward of Talent:
· Assist Store Manager with the achievement of financial success through improvement of measurable results that positively impact the store performance.
· Responsible for assuming the Store Manager role in manager's absence.
· Lead by example with the achievement of personal sales goals.
· Educate team on sales plans, personal goals, measurable stats, is able to coach to these stats to ensure business in maximized.
· Ability to network in the community to ensure open positions are filled efficiently with little impact to the business.
· Conduct ongoing review and assessment of employee performance.
Building Brand Equity:
· Understand and able to communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
· Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
· Ensure visual merchandising directives are implemented and store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
· Communicate merchandise sell-through, stock position, business trend information, product issues, customer feedback to Store Manager in order to increase customer service and sales.
· Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
· Assist Store Manager with maintaining payroll budget by managing schedule and making necessary adjustments when the business warrants.
· Monitor, maintain, and follow company policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention to protect the company's inventory and assets.
· Ability to accurately manage the processing of all POS transactions to maintain the integrity of the inventory
The accomplished individual will possess...
· Professional sales development and exceptional interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership qualities; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and to our client base
· Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business
· Comfortable in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
· Proficient in windows-based software such as excel, word and outlook
An outstanding professional will have...
· Minimum 3 years management experience in a comparable retail environment
· College degree preferred
· Prior luxury goods experience preferred
· Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
· Standing for extended periods of time
· Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
· Comfortable climbing ladders
Our Competencies for All Employees
· Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
· Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
· Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
· Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
· Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
· Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
· Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
· Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - 2022年9月5日 11:00am - 7:00pm